Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Day 3

Ahhhhh, we were able to sleep in today which was so nice, and we also play a little pool. After a while on the road we went to a place called Cadillac Ranch where they have a bunch of Cadillacs sticking out of the ground and you get to spray paint them. We decided to paint a Zebra car, also because the 97 cent spray paint was only in black and white. Landon somehow found blue and green so I made myself the Rebels Symbol. After that we drove all the way to Muskogee, Oklahoma. Why you ask? Because our Aunt Amy Gale lives there. There will be a picture of me and my cousins Abby (full name Abby Gale [they have fun with girl names]), Cole (the boy that's sitting by me), and Ammon (the one on my lap). We had so much fun having a pillow fight and a tickle fight (the oldest is 9). Today ended with swimming in the hotel pool. So that's all I got, just wait until tomorrow.
See ya later,
Hannah






















I Love my lil' cousins!








No comments:

Post a Comment