Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Day 19

Ok, since today was shortish, how about we start with my first paycheck? Yeah you heard me, well read me, I said my first paycheck. Before we left on our trip I got  job at Radioshack, I'm only suppose to work only once or twice a week, but those first two weeks I worked almost every day. So, now that's done, let's get back to today. We went to the Kanesville Tabernacle in Chancel Bluffs, Iowa where Brigham Young was sustained as the 2nd Prophet. We learned a lot of cool things about the Mormon Battalion that has to do with trail blazing and the gold rush of '49. We crossed the Mormon Bridge to the Mormon Trail Center by the Winter Quarters Temple in Nebraska. We met Sister Beck from New Harmony, so whoever sees Laine or Brother Pace next tell them that Sister Beck says hi. We drove for the rest of the day until we got to a place about two miles from Mount Rushmore in South Dakota where we stopped for the night.
See ya,
Hannah













No comments:

Post a Comment